This highly interactive and engaging training is guaranteed to change your world. At the end of the course, you will be a confident and accomplished Practitioner of NLP, able to really walk your talk – empowered to make choices and decisions.
Why join us for NLP Practitioner Training?
Whether you are looking at NLP for a career change, personal development, or to enhance your professional skills – there are a number of reasons why people complete their NLP Practitioner training:
- Do you ever look around you and see confident, successful people achieving everything they want, both at home and at work, and think to yourself, I’d like to be like that?
- Do you ever wonder why sometimes you just don’t seem to be able to get your message across or understand what someone is really saying to you?
- Have you ever wondered why you aren’t achieving the results you desire in business or personal relationships?
- Would you like to know how to elicit and maintain a positive emotional state whenever you wish?
- Have you ever felt that situations or experiences in your personal life hold you back from achieving your true potential at work or in business?
What does the course involve?
The course is run over 6 consecutive days from the stunning Horwood House in Little Horward, Buckinghamshire by our experienced and inspiring trainers meet the team.
Before you join us on the course, you will have completed your pre-course study using the materials which we send you – this allows you to have an excellent grasp on the theory underpinning NLP. When you come along for your training, you will then spend 6 days completing hands on, experiential work ensuring that you are totally confident and adept in the various NLP techniques which you will learn. We train in groups of 8 delegates maximum so that you really get the most out of the course.
We make sure that the Practitioner training course is not only inspiring, it is fun and enjoyable. We believe that if our clients are to invest their time learning NLP, we make sure that you get more than 100% out of the training and that by the end of the week, you feel motivated and have a zest for life like we do – sounds good doesn’t it?
Imagine what it would be like if…
- You know you can call upon that positive mental attitude and mind-set, knowing that you’ll achieve the outcomes you’re looking for, over and over again?
- You can see yourself as that confident, focused positive individual you’ve always longed to be?
- You experience how great it feels knowing you really can achieve everything you set your mind to and no longer hold yourself back?
- You can listen to that internal voice which now encourages you to make the best choices in the next steps for your future?
- You can hear yourself communicating perfectly and really understanding everybody in your world, whether partners, children, friends, colleagues or clients?
We also run an NLP Taster Day if you are unsure if our NLP courses are for you, join us for a 4 hour session where you get to see us present, and you get to learn how NLP can help you. More information on our NLP Taster.
Want to see for yourself what others are saying about our NLP Training?
Pete Casey MD
NLP Practitioner Course Schedule
Held over one week: Sunday – Friday
- February 15, 2015 - February 20, 2015: Spaces available
- June 7, 2015 - June 12, 2015: Spaces available
- August 9, 2015 - August 14, 2015: Spaces available
- October 4, 2015 - October 9, 2015: Spaces available
- December 6, 2015 - December 11, 2015: Spaces available
Cost: 6 days £1395.00 per person Payment accepted by credit/debit card, cheque or cash. Payment terms available – speak to us for further information. Joining requirements: an open mind and a willingness to learn, coupled with the desire to absolutely excel in your personal life and / or business field.
Completed your course and want to refresh your skills?
We offer refresher days and booster weekends to NLP Practitioners – find out more here.