Presenting with Professionalism and Passion
Have you ever…
Just wished you had the confidence to stand up and talk about the subject you know so well with confidence and passion, knocking it out of the park every single time.
Wondered what it would feel like to know you have really engaged with your audience and delivered your message with inspiring energy and conviction.
Thought, wouldn’t it be great to have a tool kit you could just dive into whenever you need to make a big presentation.
Step this way – this is what our presenting with impact course is all about!
This two-day, highly interactive workshop will give you all the tools and techniques you need in order to become a more engaging, influential and powerful presenter and communicator. At the end of your course, you’ll be presenting with Kerpow!
Here’s our trainer, Jools, to tell you more about it.
How would you like to:
- Master the art of breathing to support the voice and help you calm those nerves
- Conquer your nerves and be in control of your reactions to presenting
- Understand the importance of positive body language and the impact it has on you and your audience
- Discover a range of vocal techniques that will give you full control when you deliver your message, including pause, pace, pitch and volume.
- Have an awareness of how you can use vocal energy to keep your audience with you.
- Develop a warmer and richer voice.
- Work on a style of delivery that is authentic and unique to who you are
- Build and maintain rapport with your audience
- Work with your inner dialogue – dealing with the ‘Parrot on your shoulder’
- Learn the art of storytelling and how it links to presenting
- Use relaxation and visualisation as part of your approach to effective presenting
- Take and answer questions from your audience with confidence
- Master the 4mat System as an aid for preparation
We promise to deliver all of the above in a relaxed, friendly, fun environment. Because that’s how we roll.
Presenting with Impact Course Schedule
- March 28, 2017 - March 30, 2017: Spaces available
- July 4, 2017 - July 6, 2017: Spaces available
- October 24, 2017 - October 26, 2017: Spaces available
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!!