NLP is the most powerful personal development tool in the world come and find out why for just only £40!
the teaching style is the best I’ve had
an amazing and profoundly life changing event
Join us for an inspirational four hours!
If you are thinking about doing an NLP course, or want to understand how NLP can work for you in business or personal development, this is a great way to start. View dates for our forthcoming Taster Days.
A taster day designed to open your mind and introduce you to the empowering world of NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Where do we complete the taster day?
Our training takes place at Horwood House, Little Horwood, Buckinghamshire. It’s really close to the M1, Milton Keynes and London. Our clients say they love the place!
How much does it cost?
Just £40! A very small investment could give you the biggest reward – what are you waiting for?
What does the taster day involve?
During the day, you will discover some of the tools that will unlock your drive and motivation. As a result, you will know how these tools and interventions can enable you to take real control and feel fully empowered with the choices you make in life gaining clarity on where you are now and where you want to be.
The taster days are led by one of our accredited trainers not only will you hear powerful information in order to develop a positive mind-set of achievement you will have great fun! The day is spent whereby we talk through what is NLP, explain the course programmes and what you will learn and afterwards, you will see how NLP can empower change in your world.
Imagine what it would be like if you could!
- Really understand yourself and what makes you and others tick
- Erase negative emotions and beliefs that have held you back from doing what you’ve always dreamed?
- Build lasting relationships really easily in your personal and business life?
- Replicate a feeling of immense confidence and drive whenever you like – before an interview perhaps, or speaking in public, or even a first date?
- Access an enhanced toolkit of communication and behavioural skills?
- Learn how to actually achieve the goals that you have set?
If you had the opportunity to achieve the above, you’d take it – wouldn’t you? Join us at the taster day to find out how NLP can give you that opportunity – book now, or talk to one of the trainers to find out more. Joining requirements: Curiosity and an open mind!
Want to see for yourself what others are saying about our NLP Training?
Pete Casey MD
NLP Taster Day Course Schedule and Booking
- December 19, 2014: Spaces available
- December 20, 2014: Spaces available